In this five minute interview with Steve Metz, Director, Buyer Experience and Analytics at eBay we learn about his upcoming session entitled “Experimentation at eBay” taking place at the IE. Analytics Social Media & Web Analytics Innovation Summit scheduled for mid September 2012 in Boston MA.
Specifically we learn about:
* The value of experimentation and how the process brings value to the table in supporting decision making at eBay.
* How the process of experimentation supports innovation
* How the experimentation process can provide key insights how users engage with the eBay website
* How Predictive Analytics fits into the experimentation process to predict, measure and assist eBay to understand how consumers will react to changes to the eBay website
* Key components of the experimentation process at eBay
* Experimentation ROI
* How the experimentation process can provide small optimizations that are most impactful
* How the experimentation process can identify the right balance of experimentation, analytics and key metrics
For additional information about IE. Analytics Social Media & Web Analytics Innovation Summit scheduled for mid September 2012 in Boston MA click here.