Predictive Analytics Innovation San Diego
Following the success of the Predictive Analytics Innovation Summit in Chicago, this acclaimed summit will arrive in San Diego on February 20 & 21, 2013 and we hope that you will be a part of it.
With an impressive line up already confirmed, this event will provide the ideal platform for thought-sharing and discussion for leaders within the fields of analytics and Business Intelligence.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
– VP, Specialty Analytics, BNY Mellon
– Deputy CAO, Obama for America
– SVP, COO, Electronic Arts
– Global Director, Digital Measurement & Analytics, Kimberly-Clark
– Senior Director, Marketing, TiVo
– Director, Consumer Science & Analysis, Netflix
– DVP, Information Analytics Operations, Sears Holdings
– VP, Fantasy Games & Analytics, ESPN
– VP, Strategy & Business Analysis, San Diego Padres
– GVP, Customer Relationship Management, Ancestry
– Director, Business Analytics, LinkedIn
– Advanced Analytics Lead, Starbucks
– Senior Director, User Data & Analytics, Yahoo!
– Senior Director, Enterprise Analytics, AutoTrader
– Principal Data Scientist, eHarmony
– Executive Director, Analytics, Yellow Pages
– Director, Global Business Analytics, PayPal
& many more…
Places are filling up but there are still a few remaining passes. If you would like to attend please contact Daniel Watts at email@example.com